Kingswood Group are working closely with our client, an international professional services firm, to appoint an experienced Reward Analyst Project Lead on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The role is to ideally be based in Edinburgh or Bristol but the client would be open to candidates living further afield, who can travel to either city once a month.
This is a project focused role with the responsibility for the definition of job profile principles, design and delivery across the business, in relation to the firms HR Technology project.
Essential experience required:
- Experience working as a Reward Analyst with prior work experience within a professional services or corporate environment
- Experience with an HR technology delivery project or similar change initiative.
- Job creation framework experience
- A commercial approach and excellent stakeholder management skills
CIPD Qualified or equivalent
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy in all work
This is a great opportunity to play a key role in a high profile, global HR transformation project within the firm.