Our client, a large professional services firm are looking to recruit an experience Reward Analyst on a permanent basis.
Acting as a subject matter, this role is responsible for leading on annual compensation events, conducting data analysis and completing standard reward activities.
- Process manage and support on the UK annual salary and bonus review
- Support with the setup and maintenance of the compensation tool, working with the team as a subject matter expert to support the rollout of future compensation and benefit system
- Ensure the salary, bonus, pension and benefits are benchmarked using agreed credible data
- Undertake financial modelling and budgeting for the annual review
- Work to embed the role framework in reward practices, completing regular audits and support with changes
- Produce the data for the annual D& I report (e.g. gender/ethnicity pay report) and run equal pay reviews
- Ad-hoc project work
- Compensation experience with i.e. role benchmarking, salary & bonus reviews, benefit policies
- Experience working in similar position, within a large professional services environment
- Analytical skills, strong Excel (table arrays, Vlookup, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills and being able to explain Compensation-related concepts and data to a wider (often international) audience
This role can be based from either London, Leeds, Sheffield or Birmingham. Hybrid working is available however candidates must be able to attend the office regularly.
The business has grown rapidly and this is an exciting time to join with lots of change and positive activity planned within the Reward team.