Kingswood Group are delighted to be working with a large commercial business to recruit a Reward & Governance Consultant on a permanent basis. This role will be largely home based but travel to the London office once a week will be required.
Working as part of a new team, the role will report to the Head of Reward and will be responsible for supporting with the delivery of Reward project activities and embed new initiatives.
Duties to include:
- Manage and deliver the monthly cyclical Recognition Award scheme
- Support the wider Reward team with Global incentive project work
- Manage the benchmarking and job evaluation process
- Support as required with preparing board papers
- Generate and share data led insights to the HR team and management
- Previous experience managing reward data, including bonus & salary reviews, benchmarking
- Able to build key relationships quickly and influence stakeholders
- Good Excel skills
- Knowledge of pension and benefits frameworks
This is a great opportunity to work as part of a collaborative and supportive team, within a global business.