Kingswood Group are working with an international professional services firm on a large scale HR system implementation project. We are looking to recruit an experienced HR Reward Project Lead to join them on a 12 month fixed term contract, with remote/hybrid working available.
Reporting to the Senior Reward Manager, this role will work closely with wider HR team to lead on the new HRIS implementation project.
This role would suit an experienced Reward Analyst with strong job framework creation experience.
Duties to include:
- Act as the process lead in relation to Reward activities such as job structures/profiles
- Design a clear job profile structure framework
- Lead on reviewing job profiles across the business and identify gaps
- Work with the Reward team on job sizing and benchmarking to support the use of grades and salary ranges
- Create documentation in the approach to job profiles and job sizing
- Put in place governance and controls to ensure consistency
- Work with the Change Manager to socialise changes and develop a clear change strategy
- Experience working as a Reward Analyst with proven experience with job profiles/structures and benchmarking
- High level of awareness of GDPR and data governance
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- CIPD qualified or equivalent
The business offers a competitive salary/benefits package and offer hybrid/flexible working. Part time hours would also be considered.
Due to the nature of the role, this position can be based anywhere in the UK but in person attendance at project meetings will be required.