Kingswood Group are pleased to be supporting a growing business based in Braintree with the recruitment of a Team Administrator/PA.
Working for a busy team, the successful individual will be experienced in providing support to several Project Managers and a small department.
Duties will be varied and include;
- Providing admin support to Project Manager and wider team
- Maintaining the general email inbox
- Attending Team meetings
- Preparing minutes, typing of minutes/notes
- Booking accommodation/transport
- Using the Project Information Management (PIM) system for key tasks including
- Setting up new clients, contractors and suppliers and ensuring these are approved
- Setting up and helping to maintain new queries and projects
- Assisting in generating time and task reports
- Updating and maintaining team fee projections
- Raising project fee invoices
- Assisting with the submission of projects on system
- Obtaining quotations for reports and investigations
- Raising Purchase Orders and processing purchase invoices
- Assisting the Team with uploading and issuing documents
- Downloading and filing received documents from external contacts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good numeracy skills
- Personable and professional manner
- Organised and proactive approach
- Ability to prioritise and multitask
- Advanced in MS Office suite
Hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm
- Private Health Cover
- Private Pension Scheme
- 25 days + bank holidays
- Newly refurbished offices
- Free parking
This is an excellent opportunity to join a close-knit and friendly team who can train and develop you in order for you to progress within the original role and further, if so desired.
Close to transport links.