Kingswood Group are working with an international professional services firm on a large scale HR system implementation project. We are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Business Intelligence Consultant to join them on a 18 month fixed term contract, with remote/hybrid working available.
Reporting to the Head of HR Operations, the successful candidate will need to create a credible HR and Business information strategy for the HR Function as they transition to the new HR system. Following this the postholder will then work with the HR Technology project to turn that strategy into a blueprint for delivery across the implementation of the new HR Technology, including supporting the project Process leads in defining their requirements for Business Intelligence.
Key responsibilities include:
- Act as the process lead for business intelligence
- Work with the HR system implementation partners and other process leads to identify requirements and create a blueprint for the appropriate delivery of those requirements
- Work closely with the Change Manager to devise strategies for embedding cultural change for the way that employees and managers interact with new processes.
- Work with the test manager to test the built solution against the requirements, raising defects and signing off when successfully tested
- Ensure that processes are handed over to the BAU teams and in conjunction with the implementation partners agree and implement a successful knowledge transfer
This role requires the successful candidate to have extensive, previous experience in delivering a similar project and operating a a project lead within business intelligence.
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive firm who operate in a solutions and delivery focussed culture. Flexible, hybrid and remote working options are available, you can be based anywhere in the UK but will need to be available to attend some on-site meetings when required as part of the project. To be a part of this successful change team apply here!