Kingswood Group are pleased to be assisting our client, a forward-thinking global organisation, with a Senior HR Business Partner opportunity. This role is a 12 month fixed term contract with the potential to be made permanent.
Working in an established HR team, you will work strategically with 2 key UK business areas and lead on some exciting HR projects.
This will be a strategic HR and project based role that will require an experienced and capable individual with technical depth in a specialist HR disciplines such as organisational development, leadership and talent or/and employee experience.
Key accountabilities include;
– Partnering with key stakeholders to ensure the alignment of business plans and people strategy
– To deliver the company-wide performance cycle, salary and bonus review, implementation of well-being strategy
– To act as an HR leader within the client group
– To be a key point of contact for HR consultancy services
– Lead on HR projects, identifying needs and developing solutions
– Provide advice on HR policies and managing complex Employee Relations issues. Coaching HR colleagues and stakeholders as appropriate.
– Lead a small team of HR Advisors
– Reporting and to analyse key people metrics
The role with be a combination of home and office based with travel to other offices as required. Key office locations include Edinburgh, Glasgow, Bristol and London. Excellent benefits and a positive company culture.