Kingswood Group are pleased to be supporting our client, a large international business to recruit a Senior L&D Administrator on permanent basis. This role will be Bristol based with hybrid working.
Working as part of a large team, this role will be responsible for L&D administration and reporting.
Duties to include:
- Maintaining & managing the course bookings
- Preparing and issuing staff mailer, relating to L&D activity across the business
- Maintaining the Intranet L&D pages
- Managing post-course feedback and recording attendance
- Providing ad-hoc reporting and dashboards as required
- Extracting and manipulate data using Excel for reporting purposes
- Supporting the L&D managers and Head of L&D with maintaining the L&D Budget Spreadsheet as required
- Supporting the wider L&D function
- Previous L&D administration experience, ideally gained within a professional services environment
- Strong Excel skills and the ability to extract and manipulate data
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and conflicting deadlines
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of a well-established HR team. The company are offering a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as hybrid working.