Kingswood Group are delighted to be working with a large commercial business to recruit an experienced Senior Reward Consultant on a permanent basis. This role will be largely home based but travel to the London office once a week will be required.
The role will report to the Head of Reward and will be responsible for developing and maintaining the reward governance process.
Duties to include:
- Driving the delivery of key projects
- Developing and executing the compensation and reward governance strategy to include:
- The operation of the incentive frameworks and other compensation policies, ensuring legislation alignment
- Design and management of the compensation process to include annual salary reviews and incentive comms
- Provide subject matter expertise in relation to system configurations
- Design and operation of job evaluation and benchmarking frameworks
- Working closely with key stakeholders
- Writing committee/board papers and business case preparation
- Working with the wider HR team to advise on new Reward packages
- Global compensation cycle experience – ideally gained within the financial services sector
- Exceptional influencing skills and the ability to build strong relationships
- Strong Excel skills
- Knowledge of pension and benefits frameworks
This is a great opportunity to work as part of a collaborative and supportive team, within a global business.