Kingswood Group are working with an International Professional Services firm to recruit an experienced Senior Reward Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
This unique opportunity gives the successful candidate the opportunity to join a successful business as the most senior Reward expert heading up the function with a focus on development and growth. You will lead a small reward and benefits team initially and work with the Senior HR team and Business leaders to bring your experience to assess and improve all of the reward function, systems and processes.
Some areas of responsibilities include but are not limited to include:
- Manage a total reward strategy inclusive of compensation, benefits and recognition and delivery through HR Business Partners
- Manage and maintain all reward policies providing advice and guidance on best practice to the business
- Manage and coordinate the annual reward cycle inclusive of the annual pay review, annual bonus, benefit election and salary survey submissions
- Manage the Reward and Benefits team to ensure a high standard of customer service is provided
- Develop members of the reward team providing opportunities for growth and learning
- Identify, design and implement the most appropriate medium for reward based communications
- Support the continued development of HR colleagues and senior leaders in interpreting Reward intelligence to help them make commercial decisions
- Produce gender/ethnicity pay gap reports on an annual basis, analysing the findings and drawing conclusions / making recommendations for improvements, and manage data submission of salary information/surveys/reports
Skills and experience required for this opportunity include:
- Extensive experience in designing salary and bonus structures
- Significant experience of job matching and interpreting and presenting market data
- Expert Excel user
- Advanced Data Management skills are essential
- High level of awareness of data security requirements
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and time-management skills
- Demonstrates ability to build relationships, resolve problems and remove barriers
- Experience of implementing governance and controls within reward
- Experience operating at a senior reward manager level in a financial/professional/corporate international business
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced reward specialist to join a firm that is focussed on developing and improving their offering to attract and retain top talent, where you can lead and grow the reward and benefit function internationally. Lots of flexible/remote and part-time options available hence this position being open to any UK location with a preference to Scotland, South West and Northern UK.