Kingswood Group HR Search are pleased to be working with our client, a global technology business based in Essex to recruit an experienced Interim Talent Acquisition Consultant to join them ASAP for 6 months. This role offers hybrid working, a great team and a busy 360 in-house recruitment contract opportunity.
This individual will focus on the end to end in-house recruitment process and will need to be someone that is strategic in their approach to attraction, including looking at apprenticeships, head hunting and internal referral schemes. The client also drives internal mobility so they need someone who can forge strong stake holder relationships and support internal mobility within the business.
Key skills and experience required includes:
- Proven experience operating in a 360 in-house recruitment role
- Proven ability to establish and maintain productive working relationships with key stakeholders at various levels
- Ability to plan and strategies for recruitment activities
- Ability to recruit, source and headhunt for Operational and Senior appointments
- Eagerness to roll up your sleeves in sourcing and interviewing
- Ability to understand stakeholder plans and arrive at appropriate suggestions leveraging business knowledge
- Ability to multitask and change direction in ever changing competitive recruitment market
- Highly motivated to succeed in a performance driven environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, successful, market leading business and play a pivotal role in helping the business reach it’s goals by hiring the best talent in the market.
This role is for 6 months initially and can be worked on a day rate or FTC salary. It offers hybrid working and working in a friendly, professional HR team.