Our Client, a fast growing private healthcare company with sites based across London and the South East are looking to appoint their first Talent Acquisition specialist in the HR function to lead on the recruitment across the business.
As the Talent Acquisition Lead you’ll be responsible for forecasting hiring needs and developing long-term recruiting strategies. You’ll build trusting relationships with potential candidates and create strong talent pipelines for current and future hiring needs.
Your role will also include but not be limited to:
- Identifying staffing needs and providing best practice recruitment
- The full life cycle recruiting
- Developing and implementing talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
- Leading on establishing a positive candidate experience
You will need experience in the following:
- Proven experience working in-house delivering end to end recruitment
- Ideally have experience working in healthcare recruitment
- Be able to work autonomously and have a flexible approach to work
This is a fantastic opportunity that offers remote working where you can truly add value in a start up in-house recruitment function. Working with a professional and supportive team where you can use your skills to hire top talent for this growing, successful business.