Kingswood Group are excited to be working with this leading International business to recruit for a newly created Talent Development Manager EMEA to join their growing global team. This position can be located in Germany or the UK and requires fluent German and English language skills.
The successful candidate will develop, implement and lead Talent Development strategies, initiatives and processes for the EMEA region. As well as assist in the development and implementation of the global Talent Development strategy and agenda whilst using effective relationship management and communication when liaising with the regional Business Partnering organisation.
Reporting to the Director of Talent Development and working alongside an international Talent Development Management team, this role will include the following responsibilities:
- Develop, lead and deliver global culture and engagement activities (e.g. values workshops, engagement surveys, Diversity & Inclusion, etc.
- Identify Talent Development needs within the region and develop appropriate, fit-for-purpose Talent Development offerings to address these needs while leveraging the global Talent Development platform
- Deliver selected workshops, manage the training process, facilitate learning and development interventions and run train-the-trainer workshops to engage a wider audience (e.g. the Human Resources community)
- Construct, implement and improve the Human Resources systems in the area of Talent Development (e.g. Learning Management/ Academies, Talent Management, Performance Management)
- Establish and drive leadership development activities across the region while leveraging and ensuring consistency with the global leadership development agenda
- Drive Talent Management and Performance Management across the region and support the development & embedding of global process standards
Experience and skills required include:
- Experience in designing and delivering global workshops/training sessions
- Proven project management and continuous improvement expertise
- Passion and experience in driving D&I initiatives within a multinational organisation
- Fluent English and German language skills, both written and verbal.
- Professional gravitas, assertive and confident with a high level of personal and professional credibility
- Strong cultural awareness, adaptability and confidence to operate across geographic regions
- Industry experience working in Manufacturing or a similar environment would be desirable
- Experience working with Workday HR Software or a similar system is also highly desirable.
Some travel will be required internationally with this position, so flexibility to do this when required is essential. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, successful company that values its employees and is continuing to invest in its people.