Kingswood Group are recruiting for a Trainee Account Handler for a successful insurer based in Sevenoaks. This exciting new position will be reporting to the Office Manager and working in a growing and supportive team.
With no previous experience required, the company will ensure you attend on-site training/ workshops and will support you through industry qualifications.
Duties will include;
- Supporting the Commercial Team on a day to day basis
- Building rapport with clients
- Working closely with the Manager to achieve objectives
- Speak with clients to ensure we have the correct information for their account
- Processing documentation
- Preparing quote slips for the Commercial Account Handler or Account Executive teams to ensure we maintain high client retention
- Assessing and monitoring the renewals list, identifying any areas with exposed risk
- Supporting the Commercial Account Executive team to win this business
- Customer focused
- Good attention to details
- Sales focused
- 22 days holiday initially (plus bank holidays)
- Access to a Healthcare Cashplan
- Excellent training and development schemes with accelerated career progression
- Company funded CII professional qualification
- Discount on gym membership
- Access to hundreds of high street retailer discounts through the company’s reward and recognition platform
- Employee discount on wide range of insurance products
Close to transport links
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team where you will be supported to grow your career within the insurance industry. This company is growing due to it’s excellent reputation in the market so if you want to be part of this winning team apply here!