Kingswood Group are working with a bespoke fashion brand based in West London to recruit a Treasury Manager to join their Finance team.
The Treasury Manager will be responsible for all transactional areas of Finance, including Treasury, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable. This person will be key in implementing best practice, and in automating daily and monthly tasks in these areas to support the Management Accounts team in achieving a timely month end close.
- Managing and developing the AR, AP and Treasury assistant
- Prepare and maintain a 13 week cashflow
- Manage the relationship with the bank and payment providers ensuring compliance
- Manage FX policy plus sales/purchases
- Work on automating treasury, AP & AR procedures
- Month end balance sheet reconciliations
- Manage Cash across all bank accounts
Ideal Candidate will have:
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role covering Treasury and the AP/AR side
- Strong people management and development skills
- Commercial awareness and ability to appropriately apply financial best practice in “the real world”
- Accounting in a retail/E-Commerce environment
- Experience of Open accounts and Prima will be an advantage
You will report into the Director of Finance and this role will be a varied and interesting one working in the fashion and e-commerce industry supporting the Finance department.