Kingswood Group are delighted to be working with a large commercial business to recruit a Workday Support Assistant on a 12-month fixed term contract basis.
The role will report to the HR Systems Manager and will act as dedicated support and guidance to managers, employees and contingent workers in relation to initiation and completion of Workday business processes, specifically Joiners, Movers, Leavers (JML) processes.
Responsibilities to include:
- Provide a consistent global service that provides a positive experience to employees and managers
- Act as the initial point of contact for queries raised by business users
- Take responsibility for interpreting requests from business users for changes within Workday
- Liaise with the Workday Support Analysts and IT Operations to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Review the materials provided to line managers, employees and contingent workers, ensuring these are easily understood, fit for purpose, and future proofed.
- Continually monitor the accuracy of data held within the Workday application
- Good working knowledge of Workday HCM functionality with a solid understanding of HR and JML business processes
- Able to interpret and analyse requests concisely with imaginative and practical problem solving skills
- Comfortable working with various management levels
- Able to identify, clarify and resolve issues and risks, escalating them as required
This is a fixed term contract role and can be based remotely with some travel to the office required.