Our client, an international professional services firm that is growing it’s business for the future, is looking to appoint an HR Management Information Lead to join them on a permanent basis in a newly created role.
This role will play a key role in leading the development and delivery of HRMI for the firm, by driving the analytics capability, developing the function and highlighting the importance in understanding what the HR information means through interpretation for the business.
We are looking for an experienced Workforce Analytics/Reporting professional with prior work experience at a managerial level within a professional services or corporate environment. You would have a commercial and pragmatic approach and have extensive experience in developing and delivery HR Workforce Analytics/Reporting. A confident, calm and credible manner with an excellent understanding of commercial drivers will ensure your success in this role.
Key deliverables include:
- Lead and shape the evolution of People Analytics through defining current and future requirements including reporting tools
- Lead the move into predictive analytics and analysis
- Develop and maintain HR reporting structures and data definitions for all workforce reporting
- Work closely with the HR reporting team to ensure consistency in application of data definitions
- Identify and lead HR analytics projects to provide recommendations that will address key business questions
- Responsible for managing the HR reporting team, ensuring timely and accurate delivery of fit for purpose HR Dashboards and reports.
- Continue to develop and advance HR reporting on an ongoing basis; propose opportunities to improve data management, data visualisations and refine key metrics
- Lead the embedding of HR analytics capability with the HR team to move to more evidence-based decision making by providing training and guidance
Skills & Experience required:
- Strong data management and analytics skills and experience using a range of tools to analyse and present data (e.g. SQL)
- Proven experience in delivering Workforce Analytics data strategy and management including cleansing, analysis and implementation to address complex business challenges
- Experience of developing and leading people analytics based interventions that have driven business performance
- Experience of developing dashboarding / data visualisation using tools such as Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, (or similar data blending and analytics tool) Knowledge of SQL, OBI/OACS, Workday) a bonus
- Expertise in scenario modelling, predictive analytics and statistical analysis
- Advanced Excel skills (VBA is desirable, but not essential)
- Strong influencing skills and the capability to build relationships across different cultures virtually
- Experience of coaching and training colleagues in how to effectively interpret data to support business decisions
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experience HRMI specialist to join an expert, professional and growing business where you’ll make a big impact.