Kingswood Group are currently supporting a small, growing business with the recruitment of a Works Coordinator.
Reporting to the Project Managers, this position is to ensure the business can meet the clients delivery demands. The successful candidate will assist the team with day to day tasks within the operations department. You will ideally have experience of working on telecoms projects.
Duties will include;
– Reporting on the delivery of projects
– Updating the team with essential information
– Checking various permits and reporting on timescales to clients
– Client and Supplier support management
– Collecting works teams whereabouts
– Maintaining records and filing
– Carry out a range of clerical and administrative duties
You will have good communication skills and be able to liaise with client, supplier and the internal teams. You will,have a good knowledge of Word and Excel and be able to update internal systems on a daily basis.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
– 25 days holiday
– Free parking
Based on the outskirts of Thetford.