Are you an experienced and qualified/part-qualified Client Manager looking for your next challenge?
Kingswood Group are pleased to be supporting a reputable accountancy firm with the recruitment of a Portfolio Manager. This role will essentially be providing exceptional advice and guidance to help clients grow their business.
Working with the overseas and internal team, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients with their day-to-day queries. The main part of this role will be client facing/client communication and the accounting duties would be secondary. They would include the completion of management accounts, reviewing year end and pre- year end tax planning reviews.
Duties will include;
- Running client meetings including to discuss management accounts
- Assisting with pricing and providing quotes and packages for clients
- Participation in various management meetings/discussions and contributing to suggestions to improve the business including review of past processes and internal systems
- Attending networking events and conferences
- Correspondence with external auditors and client on audit matters following accounts completion.
- Managing and review of various internal efficiency KPI metrics.
- Review of bookkeeping jobs completed by overseas and internal team
- Review of VAT returns (either completed by clients or internally)
- Completion of client training for cloud software
- Supervising junior members of the team with daily duties
- Review of client’s records prior to proceeding with jobs.
- Review of year end accounts for clients up to £30M in turnover
- Completion/review of closing balances adjustments in the client software
You will be comfortable managing your own workload and of others to ensure deadlines are met. You will have excellent communication skills and be happy to attend various conferences/events and some networking.
- ACCA or ACA qualified – part qualified considered
- Experience of managing your own portfolio of clients
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- 25 days holiday
- BUPA healthcare
- Free onsite parking
- Gym – free membership
- Hours of work are 8.30-4.30 with hybrid working considered