Kingswood Group are pleased to be assisting our client, a forward-thinking and growing organisation, with a permanent HR Business Partner opportunity based in East London.
This will be a hands-on business partnering role working closely with senior leaders combined with strategic advisory work.
Due to the nature of the role and client group, this position will be largely office based.
Key accountabilities include;
- Partnering with key stakeholders to ensure the alignment of business plans and people strategy
- Provide expert HR advice and guidance, to include complex ER cases
- To deliver the people plan and cyclical activity to include, performance cycle, salary & bonus review, implementation of the wellbeing strategy
- To act as an HR leader within the client group, leading on projects and initiatives
- Reporting to analyse key people metrics
- Demonstrable experience working as a HR Business Partner within the Engineering/Construction sector
- Experience working with senior leaders, to guide and influence
- CIPD level 5
The role offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits.