Kingswood Group are delighted to be supporting a large commercial business near the Essex/East London boarder with the recruitment of a Payroll Assistant, on a permanent basis.
The will report to the Payroll Manager and will have responsibly for weekly payroll duties, across the wider business group.
- All aspects of weekly payroll across the business group
- Auto enrolment for all companies/company pension scheme
- Maintaining holiday and personal records
- Maintaining and monitoring company expenses records and payments
- Ad hoc duties to support the wider team
- At least 2 years’ experience within payroll from start to finish, i.e. from timesheet through to update and clear of the system
- Well organised and able to priorities tasks
- Ability to work to strict deadlines with great attention to detail
- Confident self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft packages (Excel and Outlook)
- Experience of working in a team and on own initiative with minimum supervision
Previous experience working at a similar level will be essential. Due the the nature of the role, please note the position will be largely office based for the entirety.