Kingswood Group are looking to assist a local School with the recruitment of a Exams and Data Administrator. Working with the office and finance team, this role will ensure the accuracy of student data and support with the administration of all aspects of the exams process.
This role is part-time, 30 hours with 10 weeks of the year (during exam time) working full time.
Duties will include;
- Provide administrative assistance to the Office Manager
- Liaise with Heads of Department in collecting exam information and make exam entries for students.
- Assist the Assistant Head in paperwork for exams, including 11+, GCSE and A level
- Ensure exam policies are in place and maintained for JCQ inspections.
- Prepare and issue statements of entry and exam timetables to candidates.
- Create rooming and seating plans for exams.
- Liaise with the Chief Invigilator on all aspects of exam hall administration.
- Ensure exam halls are set up and ready to use. ·
- Ensure accurate student data entry on iSAMS.
- Operate and maintain appropriate databases and spreadsheets.
- Undertake administrative duties relating to student records, including exams data for incoming Year 12.
- Administration of student admissions and leavers’ data.
This is an interesting opportunity that requires an individual who has experience working within a similar role or education setting. You will demonstrate flexibility in the hours worked to meet the needs of the school, a proactive approach, attention to detail, and be confident to take ownership of a busy workload.