Kingswood Group is a leading specialist HR Solutions business. With our team located across Essex and London we partner with organisations across all industries to provide bespoke HR Recruitment, HR Outsourcing and HR Consultancy solutions depending to their people needs.
What we are looking for:
Kingswood Group HR Solutions are looking to appoint an experienced Candidate Resourcer and Administrator to join the team on a permanent basis with the opportunity to work part-time/flexible hours.
This role will play a key part in the continued growth of the business by sourcing and managing candidates, working closely with the Recruitment Consultants to help match them to suitable HR roles for our Clients.
Key deliverables include:
- Managing the upkeep of the database, e.g. ensuring both candidate and client records are entered correctly and updated regularly.
- Take a lead with sourcing HR candidates for vacancies using a variety of search methods and channels, e.g. LinkedIn, Reed website etc.
- Carry out screening and interviewing of candidates, where possible in person or using video interviewing technology and/or telephone interviews.
- Uploading candidate details onto various client portals as and when required.
- Ensuring candidate compliance is complete and updated; right to work, references checks etc.
- Keep signed supplier agreements and terms of business recorded and kept updated.
- Regularly update with candidates on the system, updating their records where necessary.
- Take calls and messages when necessary for the business.
- When required help keep candidates updated on their progress for vacancies and interviews.
- Write and post adverts onto job sites when required.
- Assist in coordinating events that Kingswood Group both host and attend.
- Candidates need to possess and to be able to demonstrate all of the following and experience –
- Proven administration experience, working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High level of organisational skills.
- Ability to work flexibly.
- Good IT skills and ability to learn new technology and systems.
Preference will be given to candidates who also possess the following desirable skills and experience:
- Experience working in a recruitment agency/in-house recruitment
- Sourcing and interviewing candidates
- Knowledge of HR roles.
- Experience in event coordination/management.
This role offers flexible and part time hours however you must be able to spend a large amount of your time working in the Chelmsford office as this is where candidates will be visiting to be interviewed in person and the Consultants will be during the week.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business that encourages innovation and creativity.
- We have a fantastic, friendly and supportive team for you to join!
- Salary and hours are open to discussion and negotiation.
- Opportunities to earn regular bonuses and incentives.
- Development opportunities for the successful candidate to become a Consultant in the future.