14th February 2020
Are you an HR Administrator looking for a new busy and varied role? Would you like to start your CIPD?
My client is looking for a bright candidate to join their large team based near Liverpool Street, London. Working across three teams, HR, L&D and Recruitment, your duties will be varied depending on workload for each department. You will have strong systems skills and have good attention to detail.
Duties will include;
– Managing the employee on-boarding process
– Producing contracts and reference checks
– Managing administration for employee benefits
– Liaising with all departments including payroll
– Providing guidance on HR policies
– Maintaining employee absence and sick records
– Assist with advertising vacancies
– Update internal systems with training information
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking business who value their people.
Apply Now Back to listing
Salary: £18000 - £22000 per annum
Salary From: £18000
Salary To: £22000
Job Industries: Human Resources and Personnel
Job Locations: City of London, London
Job Types: PermanentApply Now
For a confidential chat about what HR Solution (Recruitment, Outsourcing or Consultancy) you’re looking for and how we can help, please contact us by phone, email, social media channels or by submitting your details below.Get in touch