26th February 2020
My client is seeking an experienced HR Coordinator to join their busy team. Working for a well established business, the role is to cover maternity leave for a period of 12 months. The candidate will either be working towards or have completed their CIPD Level 3 or above.
Duties will include;
– Prepare all contracts and letters for employees
– Be the first point of contact to the department, managing all queries
– Process new starters and leavers
– Oversee the companies appraisal process
– Administration of the benefits programme
– Input starters and leavers on the Payroll system
– Process payroll absence letters
– Carry out weekly staff inductions
– All payroll administration
You will be required to have good Word and Excel skills and be confident generally on new systems.
You will be a team player and also work well on your own initiative.
Hours 8.30am – 5pm
Apply Now Back to listing
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum
Salary From: £25000
Salary To: £30000
Job Industries: Human Resources and Personnel
Job Locations: Essex
Job Types: PermanentApply Now
For a confidential chat about what HR Solution (Recruitment, Outsourcing or Consultancy) you’re looking for and how we can help, please contact us by phone, email, social media channels or by submitting your details below.Get in touch