11th September 2020
I am currently recruiting for an experienced HR Manager for an established financial service organisation based in mid-Essex. The role will be reporting to the Head of HR and supporting the dedicated client groups. You ideally will have experience working within a similar industry and be CIPD qualified.
Responsibilities will include;
– Employee Relations, handling complex matters, providing support to employees and managers
– To be the key point of contact for any employee issues
– Policy writing and development as required
– Recruitment, to support the hiring managers end to end
– Onboarding and induction process
– Implementation of new systems
– HR Project work
The role is quite broad and will encompass addtional duties determined by business requirements.
The ideal candidate will enjoy a busy and varied role and be confident to deal with stakeholders at all levels.
Apply Now Back to listing
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
Salary From: £45000
Salary To: £50000
Job Industries: Human Resources and Personnel
Job Locations: Essex
Job Types: PermanentApply Now
For a confidential chat about what HR Solution (Recruitment, Outsourcing or Consultancy) you’re looking for and how we can help, please contact us by phone, email, social media channels or by submitting your details below.Get in touch