A great opportunity to join our international commercial client located at their UK offices in Essex has arisen for an experienced HR Shared Services Manager on a permanent basis.
Leading a small team, this role plays a key role in delivering a successful HR service for the group, this includes payroll, time management and HR administration. This role requires previous experience in a similar role due to the nature of the service and delivery. Strong stakeholder relationship management is also essential.
Key deliverables include but are not limited to:
– Guidance of the UK HR Shared Service Centre operations team in order to ensure expert advice to all stakeholders on all HR matters related to: Payroll, HR Administration, Time Management and Business Travel
– Key point of contact for all the internal clients and providers
– Accountable for checking and authorising payroll (which is outsourced)
– Proactively driving continuous improvement and to guarantee the services, managing local projects and supporting central staff for cross country projects
– Production and management of KPIs and issue logs and monitoring of SLA among clients and providers
The successful candidate will have proven experience within an HRSS environment, experience of payroll and knowledge of the whole employee lifecycle. Strong reporting and process management/improvement experience as well as excellent communication/interpersonal skills is important. Some regular travel to another UK site is required but not extensive for meetings.