Kingswood Group are proud to working closely with our global, commercial client to find them a talented Senior HRBP to join them in a newly created permanent role with UK travel. Ideally the successful candidate will be located in the Midlands, the role can be based form home or a nearby office with regular travel to the business.
Experience working within the insurance industry is highly desirable.
This strategic HR Business partnering role will support one of their leading business areas, leading on developing and implementing HR strategy with the business and working on a range of HR projects.
Key deliverables include but are not limited to:
- Working with peers and colleagues across Learning and Development, Reward and HR Operations to drive the strategic creation of streamlined HR initiatives that impact the business.
- Contribute to both strategic and tactical HR agendas. Lead the way in restructures, compulsory redundancies and voluntary severance schemes etc.
- Improve employee engagement processes by supporting the HR Director when presenting to the Exec Committee and Staff Forums during Joint Consultative Committee (JCC) meetings.
- Provide critical support to HR Business Partners throughout their careers and ER caseloads.
- Work closely with the business across multiple sites, travel where necessary to build and maintain strong stakeholder relationships to enable successful delivery of HR strategy and projects.
Skills, experience and qualifications required:
- Chartered MCIPD, educated to degree standard or equivalent.
- Proven experience working in a commercial, fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrable track record in managing transition successfully is important, as is experience of leading successful restructuring programmes.
- Possess a high degree of ethics, integrity and client focus.
- Experience in looking after complex relationships using mentoring and feedback techniques as well as your superior communication skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and successful global financial services business in a newly created role where you can deliver an impactful Senior HRBP position. Travel will be required across the UK, working as part of a wider HR team, to ensure successful development of stakeholder relationships to deliver highly effective HR support. Due to this travel the role may work better for the post holder to be based in/near the Midlands.