A growing business based in north Essex require an experienced candidate to join their team to assist with senior selection and onboarding process. The successful individual will have possibly recruitment, induction and/or onboarding experience and be able to successfully have amended or created procedures related to this area.
You will day to day be assisting management with the full hiring process, analysing candidates profiling and test results to ascertain which area of the business would suit. You would then be responsible from that point of employment to ensure their journey and transition into the business is smooth and enjoyable.
– Pre-screening and shortlisting
– Organising assessments, personality profiling to be completed by candidate, analysing and reporting to Managers
– Supporting the interview panel by minute taking
– Ensuring references are satisfactory
– Overseeing the induction process
– Ensuring all equipment is available and set up, welcome packs and other literature
– Maintain regular contact with the employee
– Monitoring compliance for new starters
– Working with the employee and L&D team to ensure training completed
– Continuous support until their 6 month review
Ideally you will have or studying for CIPD – ideally Level 3 and above.
You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills as you will often be reporting to the CEO.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy and forward thinking company who look after and grow their employees.