A Senior HR Advisor is required for a successful business based in mid Essex.
Reporting to the HR Business Partner, the HR Advisor will be responsible for building and maintaining successful relationships with managers and employees. You will be the first point of contact for all employee relations matters and will be key in guiding managers on all aspects of HR.
Other duties will include;
– Develop, update and implent policies
– Support the HRBP with any tribunal claims
– Visit sites as required – once/twice a month
– Analyse any HR data, monitor and identify trends
– Assist in developing training courses
You will have relevant advisor experience and be CIPD qualified.(level 5 desirable)
You will be able to demonstrate that you can work at a fast pace and can communicate well with all stakeholders.
The company offer some excellent benefits.