Kingswood Group are working in partnership with a leading financial services organisation in Essex, who are looking to recruit a permanent Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant.
The Talent Acquisition function sits within the wider HR team and is responsible for full talent acquisition lifecycle, including sourcing, identifying and securing key talent for the organisation. The Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant will have a very strong focus towards direct hire and cost saving strategy.
Key tasks of the role will include:
- Responsibility for managing talent acquisition cases across IT & Change predominantly for both volume and non-volume roles
- Lead and facilitate the execution of an Early Careers initiative, building partnerships with universities, colleges and external organisations
- Support the Talent Acquisition Manager in the operational running of the team
- Work with line managers to equip them with the skills and develop their capability to take best hiring decisions and deliver a great candidate experience
- Lead and contribute to talent acquisition projects as the function continues to evolve and continuously participate in activities to deliver the overall UK Talent Acquisition strategy
Key skills and experience required includes:
- Specialist recruiter with an in-depth knowledge of approaches to direct sourcing and innovative routes to market.
- Previous experience in a talent acquisition role ideally across both volume and non-volume recruitment.
- Experience of direct candidate attraction and proactive candidate sourcing techniques – across passive and active talent.
- Multi-channel candidate attraction strategies using social and digital media.
- Experience dealing with international assignments, immigration and visas.
- Strong experience in recruitment campaign management – specifically across volume and early careers recruitment.
- Building external relationships / partnerships with universities, colleges and early careers organisations.
- Designing and facilitating selection / assessment centres.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent professional work experience.
- CIPD qualification desirable but not essential.