Kingswood Group are working with a leading organisation based in Sussex to recruit an HR Business Partner to join them on a fixed term contract basis until August 2025.
This client offers hybrid/remote working but you must be able to be on site for 50% of the working week.
This is an exciting ER focussed role working collaboratively with the wider HR team, to support and guide on a variety of ER matters.
Duties to include:
- Building strong and trusted working relationships with the business and key stakeholders
- Working closely with managers to support with challenging and sensitive ER issues
- Managing and advising on a broad range of ER cases, to include performance, grievance and disciplinary issues
- Producing MI in relation to your business area
- Supporting with the design and implementation of new policies and procedures
- Line management of ER Administrator, overseeing workload and day to day supervision
- Ad-hoc project work
- Proven experience of Employee Relations casework and employment law
- Experience working at HR/ER Advisory level or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- CIPD qualified
Excellent benefits available from day 1.