Kingswood Group are pleased to be supporting a large organisation with the recruitment of a Talent Advisor on a permanent basis. This role will have a focus on Emerging Talent, supporting with the recruitment of graduates, apprentices and trainees.
This role can be based from a variety of regional locations including Bristol, Liverpool, Manchester, Birmingham, Sheffield, Glasgow. Hybrid working is available however 50% of your time will be office bases.
Duties to include;
• Working closely with the rest of the Emerging Talent team to ensure a seamless progression from campus to the business
• Supporting emerging talent with developing their career in the business and progressing to qualification
• Point of contact for all emerging talent HR and development queries
• Liaising with key stakeholders
• Supporting on the international talent strategy
• Supporting the Emerging Talent Manager on the bi-annual qualification process.
• Planning, attending and facilitating the emerging talent programmes
• Design and delivery of professional skills programme to early talent and their supervisors
- Proven track record of working with emerging talent within a professional services environment
• Commercially focussed, with good negotiation skills, well organised and with the ability to manage a large and varied workload.
• Ability to define and implement creative campaigns and innovative approaches.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
The role offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits.