Kingswood Group are working with a leading organisation based in Sussex to recruit an experienced HR Project Manager to join them on a contract basis until March 2026.
The role is to be recruited on a 30 hour week basis with hybrid working.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Project Manager to lead and deliver on large scale HR projects. Working collaboratively with the wider HR team you will be responsible for key HR projects through all aspects of the project life cycle.
Key skills, experience and knowledge required include:
- Demonstrable experience of managing large scale HR projects
- Hands on HR experience including knowledge of employment law and policy writing and development
- Experience implementing new ways of working and relevant processes
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively influence client group in area of expertise, effectively contribute to team working
- Analytical skills with the ability to generate solutions, interpret data and make effective decisions
- CIPD qualification ideally Level 5 or above or equivalent experience
The client offers hybrid/remote working but you must be able to be on-site for 50% of the working week with flexibility required on a business need basis.