Kingswood Group are delighted to be working with an international business who are looking to appoint a HR Administration Team Leader, based in Bristol on a permanent basis.
This role will be responsible for the effective day-to-day coordination and efficient delivery of the team as well as supervision and performance management.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Daily supervision of the HR administration team
- Conducting regular catch ups and performance appraisals with the team
- Ensuring all processes are documented and delivered against agreed performance criteria
- Providing additional HR Administration support during busy periods
- Supporting the Manager with projects as required
Skills & Experience required:
- Experience of working as in a busy HR Administration role, ideally within a professional services environment
- Previous Team Lead/Supervisory experience
- Strong communication and an adaptable and flexible approach to working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a HR Administration Team Leader to join a professional and growing business. The company offer hybrid working, a competitive salary and the opportunity to work as part of a growing and collaborative HR team.