Kingswood Group are working with a successful, growing firm based in Colchester to recruit an experienced HR Business Partner to join them on a permanent basis.
Due to the nature of the role you will be required to attend both the Ipswich and Colchester offices throughout the week, with the possibility of other locations on a business need basis. Working from home is available 1 day per week.
This role sits as part of a small collaborative HR team and will have broad HR Business Partnering responsibilities, working closely with the business in a hands on and business facing capacity.
Duties to include:
- Building strong and trusted working relationships with the business and key stakeholders
- Working closely with managers to act on and support with ER issues quickly
- Managing and advising on a broad range of ER cases including consultation discussions
- Taking responsibility for the recruitment process and supporting with processes and hiring decisions
- Monitoring sickness absence levels across the business and working with managers to address any issues
- Working collaboratively with the wider HR team and supporting in other areas when required
- Ad-hoc HR project work
- Previous recent experiencer working at HR BP level or similar within a professional services environment
- Proven experience of Employee Relations casework and employment law
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A high level of accuracy and strong attention to detail will be essential
- CIPD qualified
- A UK driving licence and vehicle will be essential due to the nature of the role and requirement to visit various sites
This is an urgent requirement with interviews taking place quickly.