Resolution - taking the grief out of grievances
Gemma Todd, Senior HR Consultant at Kingswood Group, discussed how introducing a grievance resolution approach to managing workplace Complaints, Concerns and Conflicts (the 3Cs) can support positive culture change and make a difference to the bottom line!
In this webinar we discussed
- What causes the 3Cs (complaints, concerns or conflicts) in the workplace?
- What is the financial impact of managing the 3Cs?
- What is a ‘grievance resolution approach’ and how can it support businesses to manage the 3Cs in a more cost and time efficient way?
- Q&A session
Useful links we shared during the webinar
- CIPD (members): Dealing with bullying and workplace conflict: a guide for line managers | CIPD
- CIPD Paper: workplace-mediation-transforming-the-culture-of-conflict-management_2015_tcm18-15587.pdf (cipd.co.uk)
- Gov.UK: Solve a workplace dispute: Mediation, conciliation and arbitration – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
- Acas: Dispute resolution | Acas
- NIDirect: Workplace disputes | indirect
- HR Direct: Conflict Resolution | Employment Law | HR Solutions (hrsolutions-uk.com)
Contact Kingswood Group
For a confidential, no obligation discussion about our webinar, please contact us 01245 204450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org