Right to Work webinar
Gemma Todd our Senior HR Consultant discussed the latest changes issued by the Home Office.
In this webinar we discussed:
- What are the Changes?
- How do we apply new rules to candidates and new employees?
- What do we have to do for current employees?
- What happens if we find out someone doesn’t have the RTW?
- Q&A session
Useful links we shared during the webinar
1. Employers Checking Service (ECS)
2. Checking a job applicant’s right to work
3. Code of Practice for avoiding discrimination when conducting RTW checks
4. Right to Work checklist
5. Guidance on examining identify documents
6. Passport Check – Home Office guide
7. PRADO – Public Register of Authentic identity and travel Documents Online
Contact Kingswood Group
For a confidential, no obligation discussion about our webinar, please contact us 01245 204450 or email email@example.com