Managing the Disciplinary Process
We provide 1 day and 2 day in-company training courses on Managing the Disciplinary Process.
1 Day Workshop (without skills practice) £900 + VAT
2 Days Workshop (with skills practice) £1,800 + VAT
Who is it aimed at?
This course is suitable for anyone with responsibility for managing employees’ sickness absence in the workplace, such as HR, employee relations specialists, managers, and supervisors.
What are the benefits of attending the course?
The course introduces delegates to the importance of conducting thorough, prompt, fair and consistent sickness absence management procedures and processes that can be relied upon when managing employees’ long and short-term sickness absence.
What will the delegates get from the course?
Delegates will gain experience, knowledge and understanding regarding the value of managing sickness absence effectively and fairly. They will acquire practical skills and knowledge to apply immediately on return to their place of work, ensuring alignment with their company’s sickness absence policy.
What will be covered?
The course will cover:
- Understand sickness absence best practice and how to align to internal Company policy for managing sickness absence
- Understanding disability and sickness absence
- Know how sickness absence under the banner of ‘capability’ could be a fair reason for dismissal
- Know the trigger points along the sickness procedure
- Be able to conduct a return-to-work meeting
- Understand the Bradford factor
Either on client’s own premises or at an off-site location.
The training is practical and interactive. It is delivered through a mixture of methods and involves delegates in group exercises and discussions.
Book a workshop
For a confidential, no obligation discussion about our workshops please contact us 01245 204450 or email email@example.com